Saturday, May 28, 2011

3 more days for my Kickstarter - almost there

With 3 days left on my Kickstarter Fundraiser to go, I'm happy to say that I have almost reached my goal of $1500. Thank you to my supporters who are helping me get back out on the road to tour and play shows across the country. I am currently at 88% of my goal and have just over three days left and I'm very hopeful about getting the amount.
The first show of the tour is Wednesday, June 1st at the 321 Lounge at Taix Restaurant at 10pm - then on Thursday I head east.
here's the link for tour and general info:
www.reverbnation.com/jeremiahandtheredeyes

and you can follow me here:
twitter @jeandtheredeyes

and here's the Kickstarter link:
http://kck.st/mOzXI3

Thank you for your support,
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: