Thursday, August 25, 2016

These LA August Days

It's been a busy week. There was a lot of fun stuff going on around Los Angeles and my neighborhood of Silverlake and Echo Park. Last weekend there was the Echo Park Rising music festival which went into its 5th year. I had a lot of friends that played over the weekend and since I was playing and had plans (it was also my birthday weekend) I didn't get to see everybody that I had wanted to see play.
On Monday I got back to the fundraiser that I doing on Kickstarter to get funds for the new album. It's coming along - a little slower than I would like but there's still 13 days to go. I'm really looking forward to getting the funds together so I can continue making music and eventually get back out on the road. So PLEASE support if you can and/or spread the word. I'm including a link to some of the demos of the songs that will be on the new album, These Motel Days.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/872869174/a-new-album-these-motel-days

https://soundcloud.com/jeremiah125/sets/these-motel-days-demos

Thank you for the support!
yours truly,
Jeremiah

Greg Felden and band on the back porch of The Echo for the Grand Ole Echo showcase for Echo Park Rising
The page of Kickstarter project

Yours truly playing at Semi-Tropic in Echo Park for Echo Park Rising

No comments: