Monday, March 11, 2013

Southwest Tour - Day 8

It's Monday night and I'm in Denver, CO. Mikaela flew back to Nashville this afternoon after we played in Fort Collins at the KRFC station. I head south tomorrow morning for Taos, NM where the next show is - at The Adobe Bar at the Taos Inn. I hope the weather stays mild so I can get there safely.
It's been a busy 8 days - a little stressful with the storms that rolled through the areas we were in - or going to be in - so that's why I've missed writing here over the past several days. We made it from LA through Arizona - up through the east side of Utah and then western Colorado. We heard about the storm that was going to hit the mountains with forecast of some large amounts of snow - Denver too. But luckily it wasn't as bad as expected and slowly and carefully we made it into town - with enough time to get to our gig on Saturday night. We had a show in Boulder last night and today the radio show.
It's been a good road trip and I look forward when we can hit the road together again - hopefully before the year is over. It's nice having a road partner again - I've definitely missed having someone to share the experience with and I felt that we had a good mix.
After a trip back to LA over the weekend to take care of some business I'll be heading east - stopping in St. Louis and Nashville - and then on Thursday, March 21 at 12pm EST I'll be playing on the radio again out of Knoxville, TN on The Blue Plate Special show -
listen in here through the link: WDVX Blue Plate Special
Then later that evening I'll be in the Cincinnati area at the Southgate House Revival in Newport, KY - which is right across the river from downtown Cincinnati from 10 to 1am. On Friday I head back to St. Louis for a show at The Heavy Anchor - then eventually make my way back to the West Coast.
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: