Friday, March 8, 2013

SW Tour - Day 5

It's been a long day today. Last night we were in Flagstaff where we played our 2 shows - and both went well - good crowds. We woke up to snow - and it continued to fall. Cautiously we headed northeast towards Monument Valley as the snow fell more and more. As we came down from the high elevation it cleared up, but when we got into Utah it started snowing again.
We finally made it to Fruita, CO - which is on the west side of Colorado just past the Utah border. Mikaela and I had a good gig in a nice little venue - attentive crowd, great sound - it's called Cavalcade - and hopefully I'll be back there before the year is over.
Tomorrow we're supposed to head to Denver, but there is a blizzard that's going to hit pretty much the entire state - so we might be stuck over here for another night. I'll be checking the weather report when I get up in the morning.
I think that's it for now - after a couple nigts of not sleeping all that well or that much I'm feeling pretty beat this evening - so over and out
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: