Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back in Austin

Late last night I finally made it to Austin. It feels good to be back in this crazy music town - it's especially crazier due to it being the South By Southwest music festival. That's why I'm here - two shows on the schedule and I'm feeling good after getting a good night's rest last night - a much needed rest.
I left LA on Monday and stopped in Tucson for the night - and had a late night on the town there. So I left later than I wanted to yesterday morning - and that's why I got in so late - just before 1am. That last stretch of road through the hill country west of Austin is the hardest - it seems like the drive will never end. But thankfully it did.
So I think it's about time to head out and see some music and get into all that's going on - which is a lot.
Will write more later,
yours truly,
Jeremiah
Photobucket
A Texas evening sky

No comments: