Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 3 - October Tour

Writing from Russellville, Arkansas today - which is just west of little Rock. I still have about 7 hours to go till Nashville - and soon I'll pack things up and get back on the road. Traveling yesterday was all right - 14 hours from Flagstaff, AZ to Oklahoma City, OK and I was happy to finally find a motel and get to sleep some - the TV was broken and it was actually a good thing or else I would have been up late.
Tomorrow morning I play in Nashville at the Southern Festival of Books. I start off the performances for the day with a 9:30AM set - then on Sunday I drive up to Chicago to play at Uncommon Ground on Clark Street in Wrigleyville - looking forward to finally playing.
So all right - it's time to get moving - after I get some photos posted.

 photo IMG_3773.jpg
Macy's Coffeehouse in Flagstaff - where I usually start my mornings when I'm in town

 photo IMG_3782.jpg
A truck stop cat at the Hopi Travel Center - my friend Amanda suggested the name Lois

 photo IMG_3777.jpg
Lots of rainy weather yesterday during the drive

 photo IMG_3805.jpg
Driving across the panhandle of Texas

yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: