Sunday, October 6, 2013

October Tour - Jeremiah and the Red Eyes

Hey there friends - This week on Wednesday I hit the road again and leave my home in Los Angeles for almost 3 weeks. I'm heading eastward first and making several familiar stops on this trip - Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis, Knoxville, - then west to Taos, Flagstaff, Las Cruces - and some new stops too: Johnson City, TN, Albuquerque, NM. I'm looking forward to it all - playing music, seeing friends, and eating good food. I'll be trying to write everyday - but sometimes I don't have the time - so I'll do what I can - posting words and photos.

here's the show list:

On Thursday October 17th I'll be making another appearance on WDVX's The Blue Plate Special out of Knoxville, TN. MIss Mikaela Dewar will be joining me for the set and we'll be trading songs for our half hour segment. It can be heard online here:
http://www.wdvx.com/
12:00 PM EASTERN Time
so tune in if you can
Tuesday, Oct. 8th at The Cinema Bar - Culver City, CA - 9pm (Tour Kick Off show)

Saturday, Oct. 12 at the Southern Festival Of Books - Nashville (downtown), TN - 9AM (yes, it looks like I'm kicking off the performances for the day)

Sunday, Oct. 13th at Uncommon Ground on Clark St. - Chicago, IL - 8pm

Tuesday, Oct. 15th at The Basement - Nashville, TN - 8pm (with Mikaela Dewar)

Wednesday, Oct. 16th at Manny and Merle - Louisville, KY - 8pm (with Mikaela Dewar)

Thursday, Oct. 17th at WDVX Blue Plate Special - Knoxville, TN - 12pm EST (with Mikaela Dewar) - can be streamed online at WDVX.com

Thursday, Oct 17th at The Acoustic Coffeehouse - Johnson City, TN - 8pm (with Mikaela Dewar)

Friday, Oct. 18th at FUBAR Lounge - St. Louis, MO - 8pm (Mikaela Dewar)

Tuesday, Oct. 22nd at Zinc Wine Bar and Bistro - Albuquerque, NM - 8pm

Wednesday, Oct. 23rd at Marble Brewery - Albuquerque, NM - 6pm

Thursday, Oct. 24th at The Taos Inn/the Adobe Bar - Taos, NM - Happy Hour set 4 to 6pm

Friday, Oct. 25th at the Flagstaff Brewing Co. - Flagstaff, AZ - 9pm

Saturday, Oct. 26th at the High Desert Brewing Co. - Las Cruces, NM - 8pm

So come on out or pass on the word.
Thanks and see you down the road.
your truly,
Jeremiah

www.jeremiahandtheredeyes.com

www.mikaeladewar.com

 photo IMG_3506.jpg
The poster for the tour
 photo IMG_3549.jpg
my main setup for now - until I can get the Gibson J 100 Jumbo repaired
 photo IMG_3448.jpg
Looking north from Sunset Blvd in Echo Park
 photo IMG_3711.jpg
I recently stopped by Irv's Burgers in West Hollywood to give them some support about their closing date at the end of the month - such a bummer
 photo IMG_3719.jpg
Heading down to the Santa Monica Pier to the Way Over Yonder Festival yesterday. Neko Case, who closed the first night, was awesome - so glad that I was able to see her on this tour.

No comments: