Saturday, July 9, 2011

Denver - Day 38

It's late over here - just past midnight - but it feels later than that. I don't think I've caught up on my rest just yet - and I'm wondering when that will happen. Since I've gotten to Denver we've had days of rain - more so than normal so it seems - from what the locals are saying.
Last night at KJ's went well - we had a good intimate crowd - not as crazy as last time - but it was still a fun night, and we played well. During our set a good down pour happened, and some thunder and lightning - it was good to see - even though I seen quite a bit of that over the past week - from St. Louis to here in Denver.
Today we BBQ'd another pork shoulder and it came out great. My cousin Chris also made a salad with stuff straight from his garden - plus some potatoes - it was a good meal and everyone felt full for a while.
This evening one of Chris' neighbors was having a party so we wen t over there and ended up playing some songs - right until it start raining again. Still it was a fun gathering of people.
I'm planning on staying until Monday and then I'll continue west until I get to Las Vegas on Thursday, and I think Phoenix on Friday for a show - that has yet to be confirmed.
Sleep sounds good now -
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: