Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home - Day 41 and 42

Yesterday I made it home to California - earlier than I originally planned - but these things happen - and I as you might have figured from my past blogs, I've been really tired and exhausted - in fact right now I'm just spacing out on the couch watching TV.
I'm not sure, how I ended up getting so tired on this trip - but it happened - and now I'm happy to be home and off the road. Now I have to find a job back here in California and go back to earning some money and take care of bills. Next year after I get some dough saved up I'll get back to touring.
I'm happy to say that i have some shows already lined up here in town - starting with July 25th, Monday at the Cinema Bar - then next month right before my birthday on the 20th - but I'll keep you posted on those.
I do have some photos from the drive the other day and I'll get those up soon too.
thanks,
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: