Thursday, February 2, 2012

Getting ready for the road

The new year has been busy so far - and I'm fine with that - although this week I'm looking forward to my next day off - next week. So far I've played several shows - I was in Arizona a few weeks ago - in Tucson and Tempe, and last week I went back up to Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo. Tomorrow I'm heading back to Arizona to play in Flagstaff and Tucson - and all this while working my day job. So next Tuesday is going to be a good day.
I've been meaning to write about the things I've seen and done since the new year - I do have some photos, some stories and hopefully soon I can get around to posting them. Overall it's been good and it has me looking forward to the rest of the year - which I need to get booking some more shows.
In a couple weeks I'll be heading to Memphis for the Folk Alliance conference which runs from the 22nd to the 26th. Before that I'll be in St. Louis for a show and then for a couple days in Nashville, and after Memphis I'll be playing a show in Dallas - then the long ride home - back to LA. Then in March I should be heading to Austin for another SXSW.
See you down the road,
Yours truly,

Jeremiah

No comments: