Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday

Tonight I'm here in Nashville - it's a little chilly - not like Flagstaff the other morning though. I guess snow fell in the morning but you wouldn't know it now. I'm going to be here for a couple days before heading to Memphis. I like coming here - it still has a little bit of a homey feel to it - from when I lived here for that year from 2008 to 2009. It's nice to come back and hang out.
Last night in St. Louis the show was fun. I have some photos but the theater was dark and they didn't turn out all that great. There was a clarinet/saxophone player that played and she was amazing. Miss Jubilee and the Humdingers - check them out and see them if you have the chance.
Lauren and I are off to 3rd and Lindsley to see Darrel Scott tonight. Then sweet sleep.
Yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: