Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hitting the road...day 1

So the time has come - my car has been packed up - guitars and gear, clothes and coats - soon will be all gassed up (at around $3.80 a gallon here in Southern California) and ready to head to my first destination and my first show of this Spring Tour - Phoenix and Cave Creek on Sunday. I've been planning this trip for a several months now and I'm hoping it lives up to my expectations - which I'm sure it will in one way or the other. Here's the list of dates so far - as you can see some are still in the works:

March 6th - Janey's Coffeehouse and Bodega - Cave Creek, AZ 3-5:30pm
March 7th - The Sail Inn - Tempe, AZ 9pm
March 8th - The Cinema Bar - Culver City, CA 10pm
March 10th - The Flagstaff Brewing Co. - Flagstaff, AZ 9pm
March 11th - The 51 North Grill (yet to be confirmed) - Phoenix, AZ - 9pm
March 12th - KJ's Coffee and Wine Bar - Denver, CO - 7pm
March 13th - The Rockaway - Denver, CO - 8pm
March 19th - The Icehouse (Unofficial SXSW showcase/Carolina Chickadee) - Austin, TX
March 26th - The Way Out Club - St. Louis, MO - 8pm
March 29th - The Basement - Nashville, TN - 8pm
March 31st - WDVX Blue Plate Special Radio Show - Knoxville, TN - 12:00pmEST
March 31st - The Hideaway - Louisville, KY - 9pm
April 2nd - The Southgate House - Newport, KY - 9pm
April 9th - Pop's Blue Moon -St. Louis, MO - 9pm
April 10th - Uncommon Grounds on Clark St. - Chicago, IL - 8pm
April 13th - The Hole In The Wall (yet to be confirmed) - Austin, TX - 9pm
April 14th - The City Tavern - Dallas, TX - 8pm
April 15th - Mary's Lake Lodge - Estes Park, CO - 6pm
April 18th - Live @ Lunch radio show - Fort Collins - 12pmMST

I know I never finished the 3rd part of my Summer Tour from last year - but it's still in the works and hopefully I'll get it finished before this coming summer.
Also - since my fundraiser on Kickstarter didn't reach its goal, I will be accepting contributions through Paypal through my e-mail address here: jeremiah125@hotmail.com
I have to offer CD's, song downloads, house concerts, BBQ - I'm open to negotiations.

I'll do my best to write every day here - I'm off to a good start.
thanks,
yours truly,
Jeremiah

http://www.reverbnation.com/jeremiahandtheredeyes

No comments: