Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pizza and rain - day 19

Yes - pizza and rain are what's happening today - although it took it a long time to get around to raining. It seemed like it was going to happen earlier - the sky grew dark and the wind picked up, but then it blew away and the sun came out. Now though it's back to dark skies and rain. A flash of lightning and a crash of thunder just happened, followed by some more. It's kind of nice really.
Earlier I made it out to get the ingredients for pizza - so glad I made it out before the rain came - although people here can drive in the rain - not like LA. It's been a while since I've made pizza but it's not too hard to do and the dough has been steadily rising slowly and soon it'll be ready for the oven.
Tomorrow I'm heading up the road for St. Louis for a show at the Way Out Club on Saturday night with Dino Fight and the Homewreckers. I'm looking forward to playing - it'll be a week since my last show when we get to Saturday.
Finally - any contributions to support this tour would be greatly appreciated - since my Kickstarter project to fund this tour failed to reach its goal. I have a Paypal account connected to my e-mail address: Jeremiah125@hotmail.com
I can send out CD's and arrange for a house concert - something.
thanks - I'm gonna go enjoy the post-rain evening,
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: