Saturday, March 26, 2011

More Snow - Day 22

This afternoon I went out for coffee - right at the same time that the snow started really coming down. By the time I made it down the road about 2 miles or so my car was covered - as were all the surrounding areas - in the white stuff. I made it back to my cousin's apartment safely - but I heard that not too long after there were several accidents close to where I was.
Tonight we get to play - with Mike on drums, his bandmate Dan playing bass, and me on guitar and voice. We rehearsed last night and it went well - Dan picked up everything really fast and so I'm looking forward to playing even more so. I'm hoping to record it somehow - maybe just setup my laptop again and do it that way.
So we have lot to do this afternoon - a trip to Guitar Center, food, a quick rehearsal, then head out to the gig - which I guess is Way Out. So hopefully the weather doesn't keep people away.
Yours truly,
Jeremiah

PS: after reading some of the past posts I realize that I've made some writing errors which I hope you'll forgive me for. I've been doing my best to catch my mistakes but I know things sometimes slip through the cracks. Thank you for your understanding -

No comments: