Thursday, April 7, 2011

Last night in Nashville - Day 34

Tonight as the sun goes down, I'm making another dinner - well the last one here in Nashville. Tomorrow I pack up my car and head back up to St. Louis. I have enjoyed my time here, and already look forward to returning - which might be in a couple of months.
I've already started booking shows for a trip in June and I might end up coming over here when I do. Lauren and I want to continue working and pushing what we're doing - to get us to the next level - which we both feel we're capable of doing. Our plans are to write some songs together, record, and put out an e.p. It seems easy enough - but we'll see. We threw around the idea of doing a Kickstarter project too.
For dinner tonight is pizza - which I'm more than happy to make.
This evening is a nice warm Spring evening - I'm hoping it stays that way in the towns I'm headed to.
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: