Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Up Early - Day 39

Here's a quick one for you -
Up early so we can make Austin tonight. The car is almost packed - just a few more things and then Lauren and I hit the road - I-40 west and then turn southwest at Little Rock. ETA right now is 10pm - we'll see. Then we get to see Mikaela again and see how her new life in Austin is going. And it's also both Lauren's and Mikaela's birthday tomorrow - and we get to play downtown at BD Riley's on 6th Street. I'm looking forward to it all - but most of all just getting to Austin and out of the car.
That road yesterday was a long one - through small towns with stoplights. I should have taken the interstates. Oh well I made it here.
All right gotta go and get the rest of the stuff in the car.
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: