Saturday, June 18, 2011

Award show day - Day 17

Thankfully I caught up on my sleep. I realized this morning that it had been about 2 weeks since I had slept in a actual bed - so sleeping in was very nice.
So today I get to head down to Carlsbad to the La Costa Resort which is hosting the Pacific Southwest Emmys. I was nominated for Song Composition/Arrangement for music that I did for the documentary, Prison Through Tomorrows Eyes - that my friends Paul and Lori Sutton created. It's a great movie and I am proud to have been involved in it. I'm looking forward to the evening and can't wait to see what happens. I have a 50/50 chance - and I'll be sure to let you know.
Tomorrow evening, Sunday night, I have to be back on the train to carry on with the tour. The next show is Tuesday in Nashville at The Basement, then Thursday in Chicago at the Horseshoe, and next Saturday in the Cincinnati area at The Southgate House again.
Monday isn't going to be too fun since I have to drive almost straight through to Tennessee - but I've done it before so it really shouldn't be too bad - right?
I do have photos from the train but I haven't had time to put them up - maybe tomorrow morning.
All right - time to finish getting ready.
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: