Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Mexico Morning - Day 15

So two weeks ago I hit the road out of Southern California - and tomorrow morning I'll be back for the weekend - to head to the Southwest Chapter of the Emmy awards down in Carlsbad, CA. I was nominated for an Emmy for music I did for my friend's documentary, Prison Through Tomorrow's Eyes. I'm very happy to have received a nomination and it would be an amazing thing to win - we'll see.
This morning I'm in Albuquerque where I will be catching the train back to LA - I have a feeling it's going to be a good adventure. I like the train and it's so much better than taking the Greyhound bus. My original plan of relaxing and watching DVD's on the ride won't be happening though - since I left my laptop charger back in Austin at my friend's house. Luckily I have my Ipod which will keep me entertained for a while plus some books. I look forward to being back in California again.
Last night went all right. I played in El Paso at The Percolator with local artist, Emily Davis. There was a small crowd but I was thrown off by some sound issues that I need to further investigate.
Anyway the battery is dying so I need to go
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: