Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last Full Day in Austin- Day 13

Sad to say, but today is my last full day in this great town. It's been fun, hot, and happy that I've had so much music around.
Last night at Momo's went all right - not too many people and thankfully my friend Jackie showed up. But I felt I played a good set, but the Monday night shows on the road might have to be reconsidered. After Jackie and I had a good meal, we then went to try to catch another show, before our plans to meet up with Mikaela after her work to head to another show - but we were too late for the first one so we waited for Mikaela and then headed over to the east side to TC's for the late show.
TC's is a blues club and is closing down and so it was one of the final shows. It was very hot inside and hardly any air flow. People were dancing and everyone was having a good time, but the three of us just sat and enjoyed the show. Even though it was fun I was glad when we headed out and got some fresh air.
Today has been really slow, and I think I'm going to head back soon so I can get some pool time, and then make some dinner which I have been wanting to do, but haven't had the time.
Tomorrow I start the drive west to El Paso, and then Thursday up to Albuquerque, and then hop on the train back to LA.
The next week is going to be a busy crazy one, so forgive me if I don't do much writing - but as always I'll get caught up when I have the time.
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: