Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Travel Day - Day 14

I'm awake and ready to head west. I'm looking forward to getting back to LA for the weekend and see how this Emmy thing goes. I'm a little nervous I guess and I plan to write up an acceptance speech when I'm on the train. But I'll keep the info of how it all unfolds posted here.
Tonight I'm playing at The Percolator which is a cool spot in El Paso - it's downtown and a good room. They have food, beer, and coffee. They have shows there a lot of the nights of the week and it was a place that my friend Amanda and I found when we were driving to Austin for SXSW last year. It was sort of like an oasis. I've only known El Paso before from just passing through - first on the Greyhound a long time ago when I was doing my bus traveling across the country. I had a friend who I remember mentioning that El Paso was her and her boyfriend's favorite town. It's an interesting place.
But I must get moving to make it there in time.
Down the road I go...
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: