Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heading North - Days 27 and 28

Yesterday I just never got around to writing - I had meant to do it in the evening - but instead I stayed out late and then got back and fell asleep on the couch - these things happen sometimes. Now I'm on the road - resting for a moment in Clarksville - on my way to St. Louis. It's nice out after a couple days of rainy skies - overcast.
Nashville was cool - one of the good things about the rain was that it kept the temperatures nice and mellow. Last evening I went to a meeting with Lauren about managing tips for bands - from the business side of it. It was interesting and I think I picked up a few ideas from it all. The band that was being discussed is called the Civil Wars - they have been gaining more and more attention and I like their sound.
Yesterday I finally got the fish right - I realized that it needs to thaw more - in fact it says that on the packaging - to thaw over night. So lunch yesterday was good - so much better than the night before - served with mushrooms and grilled onions.
I've driven the road from Nashville to St. Louis a lot - so it should be an easy and smooth ride.
That's all for now - but I might add more later on after I get to town.
yours truly,
Jeremiah

No comments: